Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Essential Oil
Our Cinnamon e.o. is Sri Lankan-sourced, includes both leaf and stem, and is from the so-called "true Cinnamon."
This one is rich in eugenol. The warm, spicy and nostalgic scent is a favorite during fall and winter. How fortunate Cinnamon e.o. has the timely immune side benefit of being strongly antiseptic and supports inflammation, thanks to the eugenol.
Ideas for uses:
- Add 2 drops to 4 oz water or salt water for an antiseptic and refreshing mouthwash
- Make a festive massage oil with 1 part Cinnamon to 3 parts Lemon OIl
- Diffuse throughout the holidays to create an uplifted, nostalgic mood
- Do not use in baths, can cause skin irritation
- Always dilute into a diffuser or carrier oil
Blends Well With: Lemon and Sweet Orange Essential Oils