Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil
Marjoram, Sweet (Origanum majorana alt name Majorana hortensis) Essential Oil
Egyptian oils with warm, woody and spicy undertones.
Sweet Marjoram is used traditionally to:
- Relieve the miseries of the common cold, including congestion, muscle aches and encourages sleep
- To revive tired, achy muscles
- Try massaging on the lower abdomen during menstruation
- Regulate or normalize the nervous system
- Promote sleep
Ideas for use:
- Wonderful in a hot bath, especially blended with Lavender: 3-6 drops
- Great addition to massage or stress blend
Blends Well With: chamomile, cypress, lavender, orange, rosemary, ylang ylang, eucalyptus, and thyme essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.