Herbal Wellness Coaching
Do you have questions about how to begin implementing herbals and other natural health approaches?
Individualized wellness planning with an emphasis on herbal support
with Karen Hardie
Certified Herbalist || Health & Wellness Coach
Available In person (Asheville, NC Area) or by phone
A herbal wellness consult may be right for you if you are interested in learning:
- How do I know which health plan is right for me?
- What is herbalism and the herbal approach to health?
- How do I know which herbs to try?
- Are herbs safe? How do I find out about contraindications or side effects?
- Is there anything to help with stress, depression, insomnia or anxiety besides pharmaceutical drugs?
- How do I improve my energy levels and immune health?
- How do I encourage brain function?
- How do I safely manage pain and inflammation?
- How do I improve my digestion?
We will look at your overall health pattern and set an individualized plan for your improved health and vitality
NOTE: I am not a physician and will not diagnose or treat your illness. Instead, we will work together, with your qualified health care provider, to develop a supportive approach that includes herbs and possibly other supplements or lifestyle suggestions. My goal it to help you stay healthy, help you prevent chronic illness and help you develop improved health now and long term. This is a practical "how to" experience, designed to encourage you take charge of your own wellness.
Your wellness consult includes 2 meetings or phone calls
Initial meeting or call:
- Extensive review of your health history, including your current daily health routine and factors
- Review of your immediate and long-term health goals
- Review of logistics and demands of your daily life
- Deep look at your overall daily food and water intake, exercise, and any stress management or other health approaches you may be taking
- Guidance is then given to get you started on a new level, a striving for clean living. It's not a diet. Rather, we create a plan to your improve your health and maximize your daily wellness activities. You will then implement the plan in at least 2 steps.
- You begin implementing step 1 of the plan for the next 2-4 weeks
Follow up meeting or call:
- Karen will do some further research and develop strategic next steps to support your health goals
- We schedule a follow up meeting or call in 2-4 weeks, to add next steps and change anything based on the results you've gotten
- For many, the initial meeting or call and follow up meetings or calls will be all you need
- For more the complex situations, results are typically achieved within 3-6 months and may benefit from a couple of extra follow ups